At Gravity, the health and safety of our amazing clients is our utmost priority at all times. During COVID this care has been amplified.
We have reviewed our procedures and introduced another level to our already rigorous practices so you can have peace of mind when visiting our centre.
We want to reassure you we are implementing these measures not because we are a risk, rather we want you to feel completely safe.
We are committed to having the highest standards of hygiene and below are some steps in our high quality, comprehensive COVID plan that is compliant with Work Health Australia and The Department of Health and Human Services standards.
- Our staff will all be wearing high grade face masks and we will ask the same of our clients, aside from when in your private room
- We ask that your register online before arriving for your therapy session
- Arrive on time so we can manage numbers in the centre
- There will be a limit of 6 people in the foyer at any time (including staff), to comply with physical distancing measures
- We will have stools outside the centre for you to wait if the foyer is at capacity
- We will be thoroughly sanitising surfaces after each session
- We will switch to using disposable, recyclable cups to provide water, our tea station will remain closed until further notice
- Hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout the centre, along with antibacterial handwash in the bathrooms
- In addition to our existing practices, we will be adding the use of disinfectant to thoroughly clean all surfaces of the room and pod/sauna that you may come into contact with
- Staff will undertake all cleaning with gloves while performing these duties
- The Epsom salts in our pods are a natural sterilising agent. The high concentration of salt kills human pathogens.
- After each use, the pod water runs through a microfilter and under a UV light 6-8 times for additional sanitisation
We kindly ask for your patience during these changes as they may seem unusual at first, however everyone’s health and safety is our top priority.
We are buoyant with excitement to welcome you back to the centre and be able to work through this challenging time together.